Thursday, March 17, 2005

The last day formally in TAPMI

Ok guys I am back. It feels great that I have completed the MBA. Yesterday yet again our forum won the best forum award. This is the third time in a row that we have won the Best forum award. R C Natarajan announced the winners and Director Sir gave away the awards. A cash prize of 3000 Rupees. Hope that we continues this work in future also. It was a tough fight between us and finance forum but we finally did it. Yesterday officially it was the last class for the Batch of 2003-2005, Simulation by Prof. Badri it was less of a class more of a bakar. We had a quiz in that, then we took photographs with the sir. I am fortunate enough to attend the last class. Perhaps when next I will attend the class, I really do not know. May be in POLARIS only.
I will write more on this later.

No comments: