Saturday, June 11, 2005

End of Holidays

After the gruelling two years in TAPMI, perhaps this was the longest break, I might have had at home. My holidays started on 1 April and went till 12 th of June. Now with only a few days for the holidays to get over, I feel pretty much relaxed and have winded myself completely also and ready for the action. I had planned many things for the holidays actually but as always was able to complete only a few of them only. The habit of blogging has got into me and I expect it to remain with me even on my job. My website is partially ready and I have to upload a few more pages into it so that its functional. I had written an article on Environmental engineering also titled organic farming which I submitted to one journal. I will be starting from Hyderabad on 13th evening by charminar express and will be reaching Chennai on 14th Morning. There after my training at Polaris will began from 15th onwards and will go upto 7th of July. Quite possibly this is going to be one of the last posts which I will be making from Home PC. BSNL's broadband experience was a real delight for me and I took full advantage of it in numerous ways. With this I close this post.

1 comment:

Jaya Krishna Nimmagadda said...

Traditional ritual work by IT professional? U set an example for lot of people in our native country not respecting the divine gift to us. Hope atleast some will start at least reciting if not Japa. Keep working on such things "Dharmo rakshathi rakshithaha".

jayakrishna72@yahoo.com