Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Diwali

Today is diwali. Festival of lights. A Beginning of a new year for the businessmen. After a gap of nearly 2 years I am celebrating diwali at home. The last two years in TAPMI were different kind of diwali and not the typical one which you will experience at home or perhaps somewhere else. It used to happen in Boat Club and usually ended up being other party. I need not mention what kind of party it turned out to be.

I have made a special greeting for this occasion which I have sent to my near and dear. I wish all the people around me, My parent's, relatives, colleagues, Engg friends, TAPMI batchmates, My Guru (Prof. S Subrahamaniyam), faculty at TAPMI and ofcourse my newly found friends at Polaris, A Very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year.

2 comments:

Arun R said...

Wishing u and ur family a happy and prosperous Diwali.

Diwali Party..... dont remind me yaar.... it used to be fun... especially the first one, with our seniors... its just unforgettable!!!!

Anonymous said...

hie 'super-senie'... Jagat
(PGP-I,TAPMI)here. would just like to add that even we had a great diwali party at the Malpe beach resort. Life @ Tapmi makes us the 'king of good times' it seems! au revoir